Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join the team in the Belleville, Ontario branch.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will play a key role in delivering on our commitments to our customers on a day-to-day basis and in meeting the highest standards of Linde customer service.
▪ Provide creative customer service techniques, show an ability to source products and maintain satisfactory inventory levels.
▪ Capable of communicating on multiple levels with external customers with the objective of increasing counter sales through upselling.
▪ Support Branch Manager in obtaining all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), safety goals and an excellent net operating profit.
▪ Precall customers orders.
▪ Responsible for entering invoices into SAP, preparing credit notes, sorting documents, filing, and processing telephone orders.
▪ Scheduled deliveries (5 or 10 ton truck) of gas products and hardgoods to customers within the assigned geographical area.
▪ Balance cylinder load sheets and daily cylinder records, keep catalog current and submit depot records and depot and dealer invoices.
▪ Maintain vehicle as per company vehicle policy, observe safety requirements, and wear safety equipment and report safety hazards to supervisor.
▪ Grade 12 completed or equivalent
▪ 1-2 years inside sales/administrative experience in an industrial environment
▪ Experience or certification in welding are assets
▪ Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and organizational skills and able to work effectively with internal and external customers
▪ Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and computer proficient
Linde Canada is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!