Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
▪ Scheduling deliveries (5 or 10 ton truck) of gas products and hardgoods to local customers within the assigned geographical area.
▪ Balancing cylinder load sheets and daily cylinder records, keep catalog current and submit depot records and depot and dealer invoices
▪ Maintaining vehicles as per company vehicle policy, observe safety requirements, and wear safety equipment and report safety hazards to supervisor.
▪ Valid Class 3 or higher license with air brakes
▪ Minimum of 3 years driving experience
▪ A clean driving abstract
▪ Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent experience
▪ Certification in WHMIS and TDG are assets
▪ Ability to handle cylinders and lift goods up to 50 lbs
▪ Knowledge of the gas and welding industry is an asset
▪ Customer service is our focus, strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
Linde is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity, we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!