Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Route Sales Driver to join the team in the Waterloo, Onatrio area.
As a Route Sales Driver for Linde, you will play a key role in delivering on our commitments to our customers on a day-to-day basis and in meeting the highest standards of Linde customer service.
What you will enjoy doing:
▪ Scheduling deliveries (5 or 10 ton truck) of gas products and hardgoods to local customers within the assigned geographical area.
▪ Balancing cylinder load sheets and daily cylinder records, keep catalog current and submit depot records and depot and dealer invoices
▪ Maintaining vehicles as per company vehicle policy, observe safety requirements, and wear safety equipment and report safety hazards to supervisor.
Do you have what it takes?
▪ Valid Class 3 or DZ license with air brakes
▪ Minimum of 3 years driving experience
▪ A clean driving abstract
▪ Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent experience
▪ Certification in WHMIS and TDG are assets
▪ Ability to handle cylinders and lift goods up to 50 lbs
▪ Knowledge of the gas and welding industry is an asset
▪ Customer service is our focus, strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
Please apply at: https://canadacareers-linde.icims.com
Linde is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity, we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!