Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde is currently seeking a CES Technician to join the team in in the Brampton, Ontario area. The CES Technician is responsible for the maintenance of Linde CES product supply equipment.
• Regularly maintain gas delivery systems that include storage tanks, vaporizers, control panels, telemetry systems, etc. for products to include N2, O2, Ar, CO2, Hydrogen, and Helium systems in the assigned coverage area
• Assist as required on Bulk tank installations and removals
• Maintain mobile inventories and equipment
• Perform Corrective Maintenance service calls as needed to ensure customer installations are kept running effectively
• Provide key customer contact throughout the life of a Bulk installation contract, including discussing with the customer areas where Linde can help them increase the efficiency of their processes
• Act as a technical resource accompanying the sales organization on customer calls
• Manage subcontractors who provide additional services on site, such as pump repair, tank painting, and snow removal
• Provide revenue generating services on site as needed and directed by Sales, through CES Central Support
• Follow Linde safety policies, procedures, and goals
• Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient in the customer service environment
• Complete LiMSS Chapters as assigned
• Continuous demonstration of superior achievement through PMP performance rating
• Documented competency on current training profile content
• Tracks time and materials on work orders via Prometheus
• Adheres to Drivecam/Smith System driving requirements
• High School Diploma
• At least two years of post-graduation technical classes or industrial work experience required
• 2 year technology degree preferred
• 4 year technical degree preferred in the area of electrical, mechanical, refrigeration or related
• Strong electrical and mechanical skills: soldering (silver and soft), refrigeration, pipe fitting, basic computer-using skills
• CO2 and/or cryogenic experience helpful
• Safety and Detail Oriented
• Bilingual (Spanish / English) preferred
Linde Canada is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!